I’ve been getting into the fall spirit lately by lighting pumpkin candles, going fall hunting, and watching 2000s movies that remind me of back-to-school time.
I don’t necessarily mean fall movies more like pre-fall movies LOL. Movies that just feel like fall to me. Think Disturbia, Final Destination, Charlie St. Cloud, The Sixth Sense, Good Will Hunting, and When a Stranger Calls. There’s just something about the early-2000s nostalgia and slightly darker atmosphere that feels perfect for this time of year.
What have you been doing to get into the fall spirit? 🍂 I’d love to hear all about your favorite fall activities, traditions, cozy routines, or anything else that makes you feel like autumn is here! Write in the comments and tell me how you’ve been celebrating the season so we can all share some fall inspiration 🧡








I'm so ready for fall, only two weeks left! But there is one problem : the weather, I hate summer with a passion 😭
ReplyDeleteOmg love this. I love summer but this is getting me in the mood!
ReplyDelete